Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Really quick before work.. :)


List 20 random facts about yourself
1. It freaks me out when my hands get dirty.
2. I won't eat gummy candy or fruit snacks cause I don't like the texture
3. I looovveeee the stars & moon.
4. I am the 4th of 5 kids.
5. I love baking & cooking, but I'm a pretty picky eater.
6. My right ankle constantly pops.
7. My ideal outfit is a pair of jeans and a plain colored t-shirt with some vans.
8. My major is American Sign Language & it's the only class I look forward to regularly.
9. My dad has about an 90 decibel hearing loss & is considered to be "profoundly deaf" so I am technically a CODA(Child Of a Deaf Adult). Yes, I still constantly yell "DAD," at him until I realize I'm yelling at a deaf guy. lol.
10. I think I am the funniest person ever.
11. I love word games & they're about the only kind of games I am competitive about.
12. I am a nanny. I don't know how people have "real" (boring) jobs. My job is so much fun! :)
13. I've played soccer since I was way young, & I played volleyball all throughout high school. But I was never really competitive though.
14. I hate when my ice cubes stick together.
15. Dry cotton balls freak me out. I usually make someone else take off my nail polish. (I just got the goosebumps thinking about them. Gross.)
16. To me, littering is the mother of all sins.
17. I get the hiccups ALL THE TIME. not normal.
18. I prefer Taco bell drinks. They have skinny straws & squishy plastic cups. THE BEST.
19. I know I'm a terrible person, but I hate pets. They just get everything dirty. I will never have them.
20. I hate when people touch my nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment