Thursday, March 29, 2012

#2 - Scaredy Cat

Challenge #2
Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
1. Hydrophobia - fear of water. Tom, my mom's best friend and like a second dad to me, drown out at the lake while I was there when I was 12. Worst experience of my life & I still think about him all the time. He was such a genuine person & always willing to help. He was awesome. I am also a terrible swimmer. So open water or pool, I don't like to swim very much.
2. Trypanophobia - fear of needles. I wasn't scared of shots when I was little. I never even cried. So I'm not sure how or exactly when it happened, but I am sooo scared of needles and shots. My mom had to lie to me about how many shots I needed to get me to go get my final ones before college. I'm a baby, I know.
3. Merinthophobia - fear of being bound or tied up, I absolutely hate when my hands are held down. It freaks me out so bad when I can't move.






The past few days...
Monday through Wednesday I am always super busy with work and school.
Work hasn't been anything too exciting lately except for the fact that my lil 4 year old, Connor, now says "Thank you my lady" every time I do anything for him. He's hilarious. I have hated school this semester except my ASL class. I'm taking 2 history classes, a psych class, ASL 2, and deaf survey. My psych class is always EXTREMELY uncomfortable for me because my teacher is a lil too... open?.. for my liking. She talks about the most uncomfortable things and I'm not a fan. My history teacher talks about nothing relevant to any test that we will ever have, so that's always fun. I cannot wait until next semester when I will only be taking ASL classes. That will be awesomeeee.
Kade has been teaching me about baseball lately because I know absolutely nothing. I actually enjoy watching it :) but apparently my theory about how I know it's a strike when you can hear it hit the glove really clearly isn't quite right... hahaha. Kade just laughs at me. A for effort though right? ;)

So Chrissy's sister Jenna is in town with her three darlinggg kids & I got to hang out with them today for a lil while. They are just too much fun :) & look at this cute lil boy?! how can you not love that face?

No comments:

Post a Comment